Your Second Most Important Page: Writing an Effective Healer BioMar 21, 2022
Drawing people that resonate with you into your practice will make your life flow with ease. Writing your bio, the second most viewed page on a website, can help create that for you, by telling your story briefly in your language. Free live training for healers: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
Listen in further to learn what to include and some helpful hints on what else to include.
Interesting quotes on this broadcast:
- The bridge that you created for yourself to get you from where you were before to where you are now is what you need to speak to your prospective clients about.
- There are a lot of different healing modalities out there: what makes your process different?
- Express your big motivation for doing the kind of healing or process you now do.
- What is your big mission for healing people? Expressing that will draw people to you.
- Have you considered why is it so important that you heal others now? [
- In writing your story or bio, highlight only the high points. Your prospective client only needs those to understand you.
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.