What Kind of Website do you need as a HealerAug 25, 2022
As a healer, you don’t always need a website. Sometimes, you can use other free online resources to direct people to so they can find essential information out about you online. Otherwise, you can use one of 4 types of websites, free or otherwise, to invite people into your healing practice. I invite you to a free live training on the three steps to fill your (free) appointment calendar FAST so you can support yourself and your family and still have time off, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
This topic that runs through the minds of many healers. Here are questions that you might ask: Do I need a website? Who's going to set it up for me? What if I don't know how to do it? What should be on it? If I have it? Do I really need it? Listen in to find out when you don't really need a website to get going. And if you do, what kind of websites are there and what should be on them.
- "You don’t always need a website, depending on how you find healing clients."
- "In networking or speaking locally, you can attract clients by offering free discovery sessions."
- "With a simple business card website: when people want to know more about you, you just give them that web address."
- "Your front page of your website has what it is that you do such as your healing style and how to set up a free consultation or free discovery appointment."
- "Your business card website is like your business card. It has how to find you, what you do, and important links including how to make an appointment and free gifts."
- "A blog is where you have a list of helpful articles that might also include your videos or podcast, so your future clients can consume your content in a variety of ways."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.