Using the right messaging to keep your potential client interested: Don’t make this mistakeApr 29, 2022
When you use specialized healing language, your potential client may not understand what it is you are offering. They will go elsewhere even though what you offer is perfect for them. Find out what that means for you in this broadcast Come to free live training for healers to grow your practice with ease and grace: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
- The information doesn't have a time component. It is or it isn’t.
- When you walk, you don't think about moving each foot in front of the other. It's just done automatically. It's all controlled by the subconscious.
- Using the right words in your offer is to help your potential client trust you have the solution they're looking for.
- Energy healing is not a matter of belief. It's a matter of evidence.
- When you make your healing offer, stick to words that the average person can understand, not your industry-specialized words.
- In order to make your potential client comfortable with your process, let them know that when they participate, it expedites the healing. Participation engages the subconscious and the subconscious runs the autonomic system.
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.