Free Posting Tools to Grow your Healing BusinessAug 23, 2022
Now that you know which social medium you are going to focus your time on, the best practice for you is to post content to them regularly. It is helpful to have a tool for you to be able to do that easily. I present several in the following that you can try out for free and decide which works best for you. I invite you to a free live training on the three steps to fill your (free) appointment calendar as a healer so you can support yourself and your family and still have time off, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
Posting on social media doesn’t have to be a chore. There are some free posting tools (and some paid) tools to make your life really easy and save time. The way some of these work is you upload your images, include what text, links and hashtags you want to post with them, and schedule it. You are able to post across all your social media at once.
- "Social media tools are super helpful for you being able to post across all your social sites at once."
- "Auto posting social media tools will usually post to things like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, making it easy to create content."
- "Choose your posting app so you can control exactly what goes on your social media, including images, text, hashtags and links."
- "On some social media posting tools, you can recycle your content over and over."
- "Canva has the ability to create really beautiful visual content making PhotoShop superfluous."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.