Clearing your unhealthy "rules of engagement" with others improves your relationshipsNov 21, 2022
When you meet someone for the first time, you form a pattern of behavior that seems to never change throughout the relationship. It almost feels compulsive. People are generally conservative and this pattern, your "rules of engagement" or "contract of behavior," is difficult to change. Here are some tips to help you rewrite your rules of engagement with other people.
I invite you to a free live healing and training using the 3-step High Paid Healers Protocol to attract more clients, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
- "We are designed as humans to connect energetically to other people. We connect in at least ten ways."
- "In the first few moments of meeting someone, you form contracts and agreements of interaction with one another."
- "As you grow and mature, you evolve and so do your rules of engagement with others. Energy healing can accelerate these changes to improve your relationships."
- "In general, people are conservative. They resist change: They are uncomfortable with shifting their rules of engagement."
- "When others don’t want you to change, it might feel stifling and even them wanting to hold you back. It’s not personal. It’s about their discomfort over any change. "
- "When a potential partner or friend has a characteristic that you want and you have one they want, your contracts and agreements of interaction will end up out of balance."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.