Tips to Raise Your Life Force Energy for More Creativity and VibrancyJan 26, 2022
The activities and actions you’re about to hear really help raise your life force energy, which is where your health and your best thinking are at their peak. www.highpaidhealers.com Basically, it comes down to your emotions and thinking being in the right place.
Anything that brings about stress, going into scarcity or lack thinking, or a low energy emotion such as shame, guilt, sorrow, anger or worry is going to drag you down.
One such tip is listening to soothing music, especially if the instruments are tuned to 432 Hz instead of 440 Hz. The lower frequency tuning has been shown to be healing for the body.
There are several others, listen in to find out how you can improve things to help you make your best decisions, gain clarity, and even live longer. The way you’ll feel afterwards, you will want to.
- "Raising your frequency brings you into a healthier state. Your frequency has a lot to do with your current state of health.
- "Get a satisfying job. If you don't, if you can't find one, you can create one of your own, start your own business."
- "Joy is one of the highest frequency emotions that humans can feel, and getting into gratitude that's right up there with it, and give and get a lot of hugs."
- You can increase your frequency by watching happy, positive movies or television shows. You can also listen to instrumentals, such as piano compositions, similar to the prerecorded healing audios that you can stream on your devices.
- Consume organically grown foods, mainly raw fruits and vegetables. Eating nutritious meals, especially if the chicken or fish is wild-caught, the chicken is raised outside, and the cows are pasture bred and grass-fed, is not as important as grains.
- Before midnight, the time that you sleep deeper to get a good night's sleep. That is why the hours between 930 p.m. and midnight are crucial for a good night's rest.
- Setting aside time for oneself is essential. And this is to help you unwind and give you time to think alone. You can journal, meditate, go for a stroll in the woods, practice deep breathing, and chant anything that will help you reconnect with yourself instead of being pulled in a million other directions.
- Take care of your cash. Don't let being in need make you think you need all stuff. Simplify your life. Look through your closets for anything you haven't worn or used in a year and ask yourself, "Do you need it? Enjoy it?" Otherwise, it would help if you released it by selling or giving. If it's broken, throw it out.
[01:25] Correlation between health and frequency
[04:10] The Importance of Sleep
[05:28] Find a Career or Job that Fulfills You
[05:57] Manage Your Finances Well
[07:00] Be Truly Happy, Not Fake Happy
About Dr. Anastasia Chopelas:
She founded Healer's University to help other healers with their businesses and their skills. She teaches a unified healing approach combining vibrational physics with ancient energy healing arts, which is responsible for expediting thousands of healings. https://healersu.com
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.