How to control the flow of energy into and out of your auraApr 12, 2023
A near field personal interaction occurs when your energy field or aura interacts with someone else’s. If that person has toxic energy or emotions, you can absorb some of it just by being in their proximity, even if you don’t interact with him or her.
Find out how close you have to be physically for this to happen, what you can do about it, and how to protect yourself from being infected with other people’s low energy emotions, such as anger, jealousy, shame, guilt, or fears.
You will hear how you can control the size of your field, help others contain themselves to protect you, and how to create a protective barrier to prevent others from infecting you.
Get a free relationship healing at https://scientifichealer.com/relationship
I invite you to a free live healing and training to move from stuck to success by clearing your relationships and low energy emotions, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
Protecting Yourself from Near-Field Interactions with People
Near-field interactions involve being close to someone and interacting with their energy field or aura. In this article, we will discuss how to protect yourself from these interactions.
Understanding Your Energy Field or Aura
Your energy field is a reflection of your thoughts and emotions. Some people can read auras and see everything within your energy field. You can also expand and contract your energy field at will, and it is about five to six feet in diameter when relaxed.
When you make close contact with someone, you can pick up their energy, especially if they are toxic. If you are highly intuitive and sensitive, you can feel their distress and try to make them feel better.
Protecting Yourself from Energy Fields
There are several ways to protect yourself from energy fields. When you go into crowds or family gatherings, you can pull your energy field in to avoid contact with people. You can also put a protective coating on your energy field to prevent anything foreign or toxic from coming in.
Creating a Quantum Shield
You can imagine a complete plexiglass coating around your energy field colored in a nice sky blue. This will only allow high-frequency things like love, gratitude, joy, and happiness to come in and will reflect low-frequency things like anger, jealousy, rage, shame, guilt, and fears.
In conclusion, near-field interactions are part of relationships, and it's important to know how to protect yourself. By understanding your energy field and using techniques like pulling your energy field in and creating a quantum shield, you can keep yourself safe from toxic energy.
- "When your aura is in its relaxed state, its extent is at about your arm span away from you. This means anything less than that will be in your aura and can affect you energetically. "
- "Your aura interacting with your environment is a near field interaction. Anyone closer than 6 feet from you is exchanging energy in the near field because of the relaxed size of your aura."
- "You can control the size of your aura. You can pull it in to avoid other people’s aur when in a crowd. "
- "You can plug up the holes or gaps the edge of your aura to make sure you are protected. Leaving a gap is a way that others can cord to you easily."
- "You can do energy hygiene daily to keep your aura clean from other people’s energy. "
- "After you have pulled your aura in tight around you for protection, make sure you allow it to expand when you are safe and alone. This relaxed state is when you you are healing."
- "Certain colors can help form a protective filter around your energy field or aura. If you imagine a sky blue or sea foam green around you, it will allow the high frequency energy in while blocking the low frequency emotions such as fear, anger, jealousy, or guilt out."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.