Mental Strategies for Healing Business SuccessJun 01, 2022
What you’re thinking or feeling when engaging others can make a massive difference whether your healing business succeeds or not. Let’s reroute toxic thoughts like lack, fear, anxiety and anger. For example, imposter syndrome is a feeling that what you are doing is ineffective. Or your feeling of not having enough will make a potential client think you just want them for their money. Listen in to learn more. Free live training on how to fill your calendar as a healer so you can support yourself and your family, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
- "Think about the difference between what you are attracting right now and what you desire to attract instead and focus on the latter."
- "You have to charge the right amount so your services are taken seriously."
- "Don't be that needy that you will take on anyone as a client because that one client can pull your energy down so dramatically that you will not be able to keep up."
- "Impostor syndrome, afraid that you're ineffective. That's a common faulty thinking that people have when they're working with others."
- "When people tell you to give your healing away for free because it’s a gift, consider this. Anything is a gift. Beauty as a gift. But still that model will go up and have her pictures taken and be paid a lot of money for it."
- "Don't take something and trade if you really don't want their offer. You’ll expend your energy for nothing in return."
- "Energy healing always works. It always, always, always works. If you're afraid, you pull your energy back, then you can’t heal."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.