How to market your healing: who are you and what do you offerMar 17, 2022
Are you skilled in a huge number of modalities or processes? Can you help your clients in a myriad of ways and don’t know where to start or who to speak to? Discover how to become a highly paid healer in this free live training for you: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
Standout Quotes and Key Takeaways to Market Yourself as a Healer:
- What is it that makes you different from everybody else offering similar products? That’s what will define your irresistible offer.
- Wouldn’t you rather be in a small Blue Ocean where you are unusual? Instead of being in a Red Ocean, like you are a commodity where the lowest price wins. The Blue Ocean strategy depends on how you define yourself.
- The more narrow you can focus that down what you offer others, the better.
- When you write your whole biography, it will be a long story. Instead, focus on just the key points of getting from A to B: it will help you define your offer.
- There’s something in you that's completely unique to everyone else. It could be your colors, your message, the focus on who you serve. And that is how you are going to attract the right people to you.
- Don’t downplay your experience in your former field of work: it can make you unique and in demand.
[02:29] Narrowing Down Clients
[03:09] Marketing: Left or Right Brain?
[05:17] Anastasia’s Backstory
[05:57] Self-Assessing Questions to ask yourself
[06:52] Anastasia’s early years in helping others.
[08:41] The Drive to do healing and helping others
[12:46] Building your Bio profile for Business
[14:35] Episode Summary
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.