Is a Self-hosted Website Right for Your Healing BusinessSep 05, 2022
As a healer, you don’t always need a website. But if you do, you have a wide variety of choices for creating, hosting, and client attraction. In this broadcast, I’m talking about a self-hosted website, meaning it is on a platform like WordPress.org and hosted on a platform. I invite you to a free live training on the three steps to fill your (free) appointment calendar FAST so you can support yourself and your family and still have time off, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
- "A self-hosted website, such as one built with WordPress.org, has a great deal of flexibility but may be too complex for a healing business."
- "A self-hosted website has a great deal of flexibility compared to a platform website."
- "A disadvantage of a self-hosted website is that WordPress websites are favorite hacking targets, requiring a security plug-in or paid security services."
- "WordPress websites (self-hosted) often require a number of plug-ins or add ons to help customize your site to do what you want. While flexible, it can be complex."
- "An advantage of self-hosted websites is that they are less expensive but more difficult to use."
- "A disadvantage of self-hosted websites for your healing business is that sometimes, depending on your hosting package, they end up slow."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.