Create a Great Healing Experience for your ClientMay 10, 2022
Once your healing client has enrolled, taking them through a positive experience involving them in the process will give them a great experience. For example, make sure you have a decision tree and questions that elicit positive thoughts and feelings. Free live training to become a highly paid healer in 3 months or less, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
- "To make your client comfortable and feel cared for, start with a friendly greeting with curiosity about their well being."
- "When something has manifested physically, it usually starts in the foundational areas of spiritual, emotional and/or mental."
- "You have to consider that many clients have never worked with an energy healer before (or even alternative or holistic), speaking to them about your process in simple terms helps involve them in the process. This produces better outcomes. "
- "Creating a straightforward decision tree helps you evaluate your client’s issues and allows them to see your process clearly, instilling confidence in you."
- "When a client starts out with complaints and negative language, as you steer them away from these thoughts, their language will start to shift to higher frequencies from session to session."
- "To produce more positive outcomes, help shift your clients' thinking towards things that uplift them and they enjoy."
- "Explain the obvious to them: they have three choices, Do nothing. Do it yourself or do it the fast way."
- "Guide your clients to focus on the positive for faster results."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.