Healing Your Circulatory System: The Role of Emotions and ExerciseJun 02, 2023
In this broadcast, I'll show you how you can improve your circulatory health through the power of positive emotions and regular exercise. We'll discuss the impact of stress or low energy emotions on your circulatory system and how clearing those and bringing in high frequency or upbeat emotions can help to reduce your risk of heart disease and poor circulation. Additionally, I'll cover the benefits of regular aerobic and strength training exercises and provide tips for incorporating these activities into your daily routine. By following these simple steps, you can take control of your circulatory health and enjoy a healthier, happier life.
Discover more about Scientific Healing at : https://healersu.com/what-is
Improve Your Circulatory System with Energy Healing and Exercise
As an awesome healer or intuitive empathic person, you know the importance of taking care of your body, and specifically, your circulatory system. This vital system is responsible for delivering oxygen to your body, carrying away metabolic waste, and filtering through the kidneys. It allows every cell, organ, and system in your body to be fed, nourished, and rebuilt. In this article, we will discuss how to improve the health of your circulatory system with energy healing and exercise.
Why a Super Healthy Circulatory System is Essential
Your circulatory system is responsible for transporting blood, red blood cells, white blood cells, and nutrients throughout your body. Therefore, it is essential to maintain its good health. Poor diet, lack of exercise, and high levels of stress can compromise your circulatory system and cause heart disease, clogged arteries, strokes, and other problems. Rest is also crucial for the proper functioning of your circulatory system.
The Role of Emotions and Stress
Stress levels can significantly affect your circulatory system, especially in the capillary area. Stress hormones such as cortisol, adrenaline, and noradrenaline increase and tear down your body. Negative emotions such as anger, fear, guilt, shame, jealousy, sadness, or sorrow deplete your energy and trigger your adrenal glands to give you a boost. Energy healing or any holistic approach that reduces your stress levels can help. Positive emotions such as high energy emotions can improve your circulatory system. They raise your frequency, make you feel better, give you more energy, and help you become more relaxed. Meditation, deep breathing, cutting cords, and clearing out the aura are simple energetic exercises that can help improve the health of your circulatory system.
The Importance of Exercise
Exercise, including stretching, endurance-style exercises, and strength-building exercises, helps feed your muscles, bones, glands, organs, and systems. It increases circulation, and your heart beats a little bit faster, thereby carrying away more metabolic waste. The American Heart Association recommends 150 minutes of exercise a week, but doing that daily with walking or other activities would be even better. A half-hour of walking each day can significantly improve your health. If you are recovering from open-heart surgery or have not exercised in a while, start with short walks and gradually increase their length each day.
As an awesome healer or intuitive empathic person, you know that energy healing and exercise are essential for maintaining the health of your circulatory system. Positive emotions, deep breathing, meditation, cutting cords, and clearing out the aura can help reduce stress levels. Regular exercise, especially walking, can improve circulation, increase energy levels, and reduce the risk of heart disease and other circulatory system problems. Take care of your body, and it will take care of you.
circulatory system, energy healing, exercise, stress, emotions, positive emotions, deep breathing, meditation, walking, open-heart surgery.
- "Your circulatory system is of utmost importance to nourish and defend your body. It is instrumental in making sure every cell, gland, organ, and system in your body is rebuilt after the wear and tear of living. "
- "Your circulatory system can be become compromised due to poor diet, lack of exercise, and high level of stress, which can lead to heart disease, clogged arteries, stroke, and death."
- "Cortisol, adrenaline and noradrenaline are your stress hormones released by your adrenal glands. As soon as they are active, your body goes into tear-down or destructive mode."
- "Capillaries, which are just one to two cell layers thick and highly permeable, can get damaged easily by high stress levels. Use meditation and mindfulness to lower blood pressure. "
- "Energetic exercises like cutting cords, cleaning your aura, keeping your energy portals or chakras open and your meridians flowing improves the health of your circulatory system."
- "Foreign chemicals, colorings, additives, preservatives, and pesticides found in food puts your body under stress. Eliminate these and your circulatory system will improve. "
- "Exercise helps build muscle and improves vascularization. It also improves the oxygenation of your brain. "
- "Science shows that aerobic exercises, like walking, running, cycling, skateboarding, or skating, is key to your longevity. It also improves brain health, delaying the onset of cognitive deficits caused by aging. "
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.