Why Giving Away Your Healing Gifts Can BackfireNov 08, 2022
Healers often hear that healing is a gift and they should give it away. The logic to that makes no sense when you consider life is a gift, intelligence is a gift, and nature is a gift. Therefore, whatever it is you do should be given away. However, to look at the energetic exchange of healing with another, there are consequences to not receiving compensation. It is akin to throwing pearls to swine. Listen in to discover more. I invite you to a free live healing and training using the 3-step High Paid Healers Protocol to bringing in more income, go to: https://www.highpaidhealers.com
- "Giving away your healing gifts can backfire, even though you’ve heard that you must. When you do so unwillingly, the healing can revert quickly."
- "Every skill, talent and knowledge is a gift. Life is a gift."
- "Instead of being in competition with other healers, gather together in a group to share ideas, learn from others, and heal one another. It’s a way to grow beyond your previous limitations."
- "Remember, somebody is out there praying for you to come along to help them solve a tough situation."
- "Not receiving fair compensation for your healing dishonors your skills, you and even the person receiving the healing."
- "When you are in the mental/emotional state of neediness, desperation or lack, others can feel it. They want to avoid it but not know why. Be in gratitude instead."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.