Overcoming The Number One Fear of AgingApr 28, 2023
Your brain is of utmost importance in all aspects of your health. However, the number one fear that people have is losing their memories and identities.
Here are three tips to guiding you to a healthy memory as you age.
To discover more about the power of scientific healing, go to https://healersu.com/what-is to see if it's right for you. Live programs are opening now. Let's lalk.
Improve Your Brain Health: Heal The Number One Fear People Have as They Age
Are you worried about losing your memories and identity as you age? This is the number one fear that people have as they get older. It's not just about forgetting things, it's about losing your personality, which is closely intertwined with your memories. Alzheimer's and dementia are serious conditions that affect your brain's health and function, and once your brain is deep into dementia, it's tough to bring it back. But the good news is that you can take steps to improve your brain health and reduce the risk of memory loss and cognitive decline.
The Five Parts of Your Brain
As energy healers, we look at five parts of the brain to determine your brain health. The limbic brain is the primitive brain that all creatures on earth have, and it's responsible for your involuntary functions like breathing, heart rate, detoxing, circulatory system, lymph system, and digestion. The emotional brain is where you process emotions, and it helps you function and keep your body out of stress. The neocortex is the larger part of your brain that humans have, and it's responsible for language, abstract thinking, and consciousness.
The Importance of Brain Function
Your brain health is directly associated with your body health, and as your brain function declines, your body will stop working. When you're calm and content, your body is relaxed, and your adrenal glands calm down, allowing your body to heal. But if you're in a toxic environment, your brain is marinating in these toxins, which can cause problems. Drinking alcohol and consuming sugar can also affect your brain's health. Good nutrition, rest, exercise, and avoiding toxic chemicals and medicines are essential to keep your brain functioning.
The Benefits of Exercise
Exercise is crucial for your brain health. Your muscle mass and brain function are intimately related, and regular exercise helps your blood circulate and detoxes your body. Your lymph system, which carries toxins away from your bloodstream, only works when you move. Walking is an excellent form of exercise, and people are recommended to take 10,000 steps a day to help their body detox, which protects the brain.
Recovering from Brain Decline
If you notice any brain decline, you can recover from it by following some of these recommendations and energy healing. Dr. Daniel Amen has done thousands of brain scans that show the activity in the brain, and he's shown that people in their 70s, 80s, and even 90s can have fully functioning brains if they take care of them really well. You can also recover from traumatic brain injury and other brain-related conditions with the right self-care.
Take Control of Your Brain Health
It's crucial to take control of your brain health and reduce the risk of cognitive decline as you age. You can start by following a healthy lifestyle, avoiding toxic environments, and exercising regularly. Energy healing is also an effective way to improve brain function and recover from brain-related conditions. Don't let the fear of losing your memories and identity hold you back. Start taking care of your brain today and enjoy a healthier, happier life.
- "The brain has many parts: the limbic system controls the involuntary functions in your body. This is one of the reasons your brain needs to stay as healthy as possible. "
- "When your brain heals, your ability to heal through issues, like PTSD from trauma, that sit in your bodies energy systems improves."
- "Meditation is also very healing because it helps calm your adrenal glands. This is the healing parasympathetic state."
- "Your lymph system is unlike your circulatory system where there are muscles in each of the blood vessels that help contract and send blood through through them. You need to exercise to help your body detox."
- "The reason why dementia or Alzheimer’s disease is terminal is that your brain health is directly associated with your body health."
- "Besides making sure you get proper nutrition, exercise, drink water, avoid toxins, and get enough sleep, there are a number of other steps to make sure your brain is healthy. This includes meditation, energy hygiene, and emotional health."
FREE Training: "3 Secrets to Becoming a Highly Paid Healer Without Burning Out"
In addition, avoid these three mistakes when building your healing business.