How to have healthier relationships by healing yourself first: releasing your emotional baggage
In this broadcast, you will discover methods for releasing your old emotional baggage. You also hear about how to have healthier relationships, past and present, by healing yourself first.
Its human nature to be influenced by your experiences and have those experiences affect the way you perceive and respond to any new interactions or experiences. You can’t change your childhood. You can heal from it. When you heal, you change what and who you attract because you change what you radiate out in terms of frequency.
Relationship healing consists of two main components.
- Clearing your genetic and energetic patterns, including your emotional baggage,
- Clearing up the connections to others
What about improving the relationship you’re already in?
If you are feeling any emotional reaction other than gratitude or neutrality to your current or former relationship, something is still unresolved, and you keep calling them back to you with your strong emotional reactions. This is all part of your emotional baggage. It’s you that needs to be healed, not looking for that next great relationship. You can bring new life to your current relationship or if you’re looking to stop repeating the same relationship patterns.
Here are some of the steps to releasing your hot emotional connections.
- Stop enjoying your hot emotions. Some people like getting angry and telling everyone about it. People will then sympathize with you and help you stay in the injustice and fury. This is poison to you. You are not hurting anyone but yourself by keeping yourself in the drama. You are punishing your body by not allowing it to heal, which it can’t do in a stressed-out state.
- When you are experiencing your low-frequency emotions, cut the cord to the thought by dropping your arm down three times between you and the person or object that’s stoking those emotions. You are releasing the connection.
- You can also say a simple mantra every morning that goes like this: “All the times and all the ways, I’m 1% less furious.” Repeat it ten times every morning while noticing what you are feeling in your body. Imagine that emotion dropping into the earth as you’re speaking it. I have released plenty of emotional turmoil and changed the way I reacted to situations just by doing this.
- "When you heal, you change what and who you attract in your relationships because you change what you radiate out in terms of your personal frequency."
- “There are a lot of people out there men and women that do not have that connection, and yet they still have relationships.”
- “If your relationship has emotional wasteland, it can be rescued by releasing by doing the healing work on yourself.”
- “Some people like getting angry and then telling everybody about it.”
- “All the whys just keeping you in that old emotional turmoil; every single Whys.”
- Relationship healing consists of two primary components: first, healing yourself, which includes your genetic and energetic patterns and emotional baggage, and second, cleansing your connection with others.
- If you have an emotional reaction to someone other than admiration or neutrality, it suggests that there is still unresolved conflict between you. And you keep attracting it by your solid emotional responses every time you think about it.
- It's you, and what you attract that requires healing. You don't need to go out hunting for love so that you can breathe new life into your current relationship or stop repeating old relationship habits.
- Some people like drawing others into the chaos, which is very harmful to you. You're not hurting your partner or ex-partner; you're just hurting yourself and torturing your body by being in that situation.
- When we observe something, we experience an emotional reaction, which we then rationalize by inventing a tale in our heads.
- An injustice infuriated Anastasia. "Why am I allowing somebody to dictate my day; it is my day?" she wondered after an hour of rage. So Anastasia used a mantra to break the rage's hold. Then she said she had 1% less anger in all respects. For nearly two months, she did this ten times daily. Anastasia is no longer affected by the same occurrence.
- Anastasia wants you to concentrate on your journaling rather than letting go - The whys and wherefores and who is in your life. She wants you to think about what's to come; what do I need to know to improve my health and happiness? What should I do next? Not who did what to whom and all that, but what should I do next?
[01:26] Spouses' Importance of Connection
[03:47] Clearing Emotional Baggage
[06:01] The Anger Management
[07:34] Steps in Expressing Intense Emotions
[09:01] Low-Frequency Emotions
[09:43] The Power of Justifying Emotions
[10:40] Benefits Of Chanting Daily Mantras
[12:27] Process of Energy Healing
[15:51] Stream of Consciousness
[16:44] Removing Unnecessary Baggage
[17:33] Emotional Release Audio
If you like this content, please give a thumbs up rating and subscribe to my channel. Share this with someone that could use the help
To improve your business and personal relationships, get your free five-step relationship healing program (value $97) at https://scientifichealer.com/relationship When you are ready to speak with me, schedule an appointment with me at http://scientifichealer.com/appointment or contact me at http://scientifichealer.com/contact