Helping the Highly Sensitive Person Succeed with Debbie Lynn Grace
As a highly sensitive person, you've heard these words, I am sure: "you are too sensitive," "stop crying and get busy," or "hold it together already".
Debbie Lynn Grace describes the empathic or intuitive or the highly sensitive person as someone who does not have a built-in buffer to withstand the normal outside energies that we all experience.
While the scientific definition of the Highly Sensitive Person is more complex, her definition is simple: you could be sensitive to sound, light, criticism, angry people and other such things that most people seem to ignore as if they weren't there.
Help is on the way for the Highly Sensitive Person
If this describes you, then listen in: Debbie Lynn Grace helps people like us. In this insightful interview, Debbie delivers tips and strategies for highly sensitive people to be able to navigate a world full of those that aren't. The usual coping strategies of withdrawal and isolation don't work. In fact, they backfire on you.
- “If you’re an energy worker, you use that sensitivity as your gift.”
- “It is a gift to be born this way (to be highly intuitive). It is not a problem.”
- “How can you fill somebody else’s tank when you don’t have any in yours?”
- “If you can take on people’s bad stuff, you can also take on their good stuff.”
- “Your intuition is never wrong.”
- “My work is about my service. It’s about my mission. It’s about inspiration. It’s about integrity. It’s about passion. And it’s about nourishment.”
- Doing the normal coping activities that we know in this world is actually really counterproductive and can make everything harder.
- When you have the git of being highly sensitive and intuitive, the challenge would really boil down to how you take care of your body to allow you to still thrive every single day.
- When you start to lean to incorporate a holistic approach to taking care of yourself, your mental and emotional state will be so much better.
- The best thing to do when you feel depleted is Grounding. It is giving that energy to the earth, and the earth regenerates it.
- The percentage of the population that is highly sensitive is 20%.
- Sometimes, it’s not about making more money, it’s how you are being of service to other people.
[3:09] The Story of Debbie
[15:54] Defining a Highly Sensitive Person
[23:53] Results of Debbie’s Program
[30:50] How Debbie Helped One Difficult Case
[44:05] Debbie’s Biggest Challenge
Debbie has helped thousands of you successful navigate the world and become successful. To connect with her, go to DebbieLynnGrace.com
You can download her free gift “How To Tap Into The Gold Mine Of Your Prosperity” by going to http://debbielynngrace.com/free-prosperity-audio/
If you like this content, please give a thumbs up rating and subscribe to my channel. Share this with someone that could use the help
To improve your business and personal relationships, get your free five-step relationship healing program (value $97) at https://scientifichealer.com/relationship When you are ready to speak with me, schedule an appointment with me at http://scientifichealer.com/appointment or contact me at http://scientifichealer.com/contact